The legendary Cambie Bar is looking for a Server/Shift manager. We are a fun bar to work at and you will for sure enjoy being a part of our amazing happy team :) Must be available days/evenings.
This is a dual role and you'd be scheduled as a server or shift manager based on our staffing requirements. It is the perfect role for someone who is looking for a leadership position in a well-structured yet comfortable team environment.
If you adore hospitality and are willing to roll up your sleeves and make a real impact in a well-established brand with exceptional potential as well as immerse yourself in a team of professionals, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Operation Manager and working with other managers and staff members, you will be focusing on all elements of customer service. You will also be scheduled as a server, as and when needed.
The Shift Manager/Server will ensure operations are efficiently run by leading, monitoring and supporting the FOH team during service.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Must be available days/evenings.
- Offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervises day-to-day function of all employees, facilities, sales, and costs
- Controls and analyses, on an ongoing basis, the following: guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction, sanitation, and cleanliness.
- Ensures optimal service is being provided while maximizing profit potential
- Ensures enough staff on at all times to provide fast, effective service, generating the maximum possible revenue
- The candidate must possess a valid Serving it Right certificate
- A minimum of one year of serving experience
- Previous experience working with a POS system
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple tables
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, catering to customer's needs
- Engaging in a customer-first environment
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting
- Hours: full time
What’s in It for You
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Casual dress code
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Floor Manager
- 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry as a server and bartender
- Strong leadership training and teaching skills
- Strong food and beverage product knowledge
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Perks of working for us
- A generous employee & management a discount program that applies to al lVancouver and Island locations.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive wage plus tips
- Our experienced diverse team offers training and development opportunities in all departments.
- Our group offers room for growth & career development opportunities within the company.
- Our locations are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, close to major public transit routes.
- We offer a structured yet comfortable work environment for those who are looking to make an impact and feel a sense of ownership.
Familiarize yourself with our brand by visiting our social media websites:
Check out our social media sites to learn more about us:
Only these candidates who are qualified will be contacted.
Thank you and good luck!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.