The Cambie Bar is SO excited to re open our doors and welcome back our fabulous guests. The health and safety of our patrons and staff is our top priority. Below are some of the steps we’ve taken to ensure we’re operating safely. Rest assured, our safety plan - stage 2 covers all the recommended and required health and safety protocols and adheres to provincial health official demands.
Elimination of physical contact implemented at more than one level:
- New floor plans and seating arrangements to allow for 2-meter distance
- New service model where contactless service is followed wherever possible
- Digital menus that can be accessed through your phone, or single use paper copies
- Contactless take-out and off-sales stations
Engineering measures to avoid contact where social distancing is not possible:
- Plexiglass installed between booths
- Plexiglass installed at certain bar areas
Administrative measures to ensure staff and guests safety:
- Extensive and comprehensive Safety Plan to be followed by all staff
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high touched surfaces
- Staff temperatures will be taken upon arriving to work
- New procedures when dealing with: table service, food delivery, cleaning dishes, and staff breaks
The use of PPE:
- Masks are mandatory for all service and kitchen to wear
- Mask are mandatory when coming into the venue.
- Please Sanitize your hands upon entering.
- Sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and throughout the bar.
- Please follow posted signs for entering and exiting the building, as well as occupancy for different areas such as washrooms.
- Please respect social distancing. Keep a 2M distance between you, staff, and other patrons. This means no dance floor.
- Please refrain from visiting us if you are presenting symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
- Please refrain from sitting with guests outside of your safe bubble. Party sizes will be limited to 6 persons.
- Please avoiding visiting our venue if you have underlying medical conditions.
We know it’s a change from our usual style of service, but we promise we haven’t lost our Cambie charm. The food is hot, the drinks are cold, and we’re ready to welcome you back.
With love and gratitude,
The Cambie Fam