What you can expect of us, your Cambie Bar team:
- Elimination of physical contact implemented at more than one level:
- New floor plans and seating arrangements to allow for 2-meter distance
- New service model where contactless service is followed wherever possible
- Digital menus that can be accessed through your phone, or single use paper copies.
- Contactless take-out and off-sales stations
- Engineering measures to avoid contact where social distensaing is not possible
- Plexiglass installed between booths
- Plexiglass installed at certain bar areas
- Administrative measures to ensure staff and guests safety
- Extensive and comprehensive Safety Plan to be followed by all staff
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high touched surfaces
- Staff temperatures will be taken upon arriving to work
- New procedures when dealing with: table service, food delivery, cleaning dishes, and staff breaks.
- Masks are mandatory for all service and kitchen to wear
What we ask of you, our beloved patron:
- Please Sanitize your hands upon entering. Sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and throughout the bar.
- Please follow posted signs for entering and exiting the building, as well as occupancy for different areas such as washrooms.
- Please Respect social distancing. Keep a 2M distance between you, staff, and other patrons. This means no dance floor.
- Please Refrain from visiting us if you are presenting symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
- Please Refrain from sitting with guests outside of their party. Party sizes will be limited to 6 persons.
- We recommend avoiding visiting our venue if you have underlying medical conditions.
We know it’s a change from our usual style of service, but we promise we haven’t lost our Cambie charm. The food is hot, the drinks are cold, and we’re ready to welcome you back.
With love and gratitude,
The Cambie Fam